Subject: [reform:04464] ローマ法王よ究極の人間の盾となれ

From: "Ryuzaburo Noda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:36:03 +0900

amlより転送します。　　　　
　　　　　　　　　　　　　　　　　野田隆三郎（元岡山大学）

hagitaniです。転載歓迎します。

　ブッシュをはじめ、あの政権の中心にいる人たちが、狂信的なファンダメン
タリストであるのは、よく知られたこと。これには、つけるクスリはない・・
　ところが、核問題の専門家として有名なヘレン・カルディコット博士は、
そのクスリを提案しています。
　ローマ法王に、「あなたが人間の盾としてイラクへ行ってください」とい
う要請状を出しました。

　カルディコット博士は、いまほかの誰がバクダッドにいても、ブッシュ政権はバグ
ダッドを爆撃するだろうが、ローマ法王だけは爆撃できないと言います。残念ながら
、これは本当ではないかと思われます。

　金正日を相手に理性的な話合いが通じると思ってはいけない、と言う人がいます。
　ブッシュ政権は、それ以上だと思っていいでしょう。金正日やフセインは、自分の
保身のために悪いことをするのですが、ブッシュは現実と無関係な信念のために、異
常なことをするのです(これは「正常」な人にも間々見られることだと思います。こ
ういう文脈で「精神異常」等々の病理学的用語を使ってはならないでしょう。上記の
「異常」という言葉は、精神疾患とは無関係です)。

http://www.rense.com/general35/topope.htm

 上記URLの法王あての手紙の文章を下に掲げます。これを各自メールにペーストし、
自分個人の名前でバチカンに送ることが必要だと、カルデコット博士は忠告していま
す。
　バチカンのEmailアドレスとFax番号は、

email　[email-masked]
FAX 　001-39-06698-85378

[このことを報じた記事は、現在のところ、下記のカナダのトロントスターだけのよ
うです。

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/
Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1035778698449&call_pageid=968332188492]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

His Holiness John Paul II
・
Apostolic Palace
・
00120 Vatican City State
・
Europe
・
"Father, why has thou forsaken me?"
・
Your Holiness:
・
I write to you today out of a sense of 瀏reat urgency. As you know the
United States of America is on the verge of launching what may be one of
the most cataclysmic wars in history using weapons of mass destruction upon
the Iraqi people, fifty percent of whom are less than 15 years of age.
・
Conservative estimates are that such a war will result in the death of
500,000 Iraqis. It seems clear that, at this time, you are the only person
on Earth who can stop this war. Indeed, your physical presence in Baghdad,
will prevent the impending slaughter of hundreds of thousands of human
beings, and force the international community of nations to identify and
implement a truly peaceful resolution to this unprecedented, preemptive
aggression.
・
I implore you to travel to Baghdad and to remain there until a peaceful
solution to this crisis has been implemented. The lives of the people of
the people of Iraq rest in your hands - as does the fate of the world.
・
With hope,
・
　あなたの名前

　住所

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

　          野田隆三郎

　　ＴＥＬ/FAX　086-294-4020
　e-mail [email-masked]