Subject: [mathfp 1668] Fwd: EMERGENCY: ACT NOW TO STOP THE TEXAS EXECUTION OF FRANCES NEWTON ON SEPTEMBER 14!

From: asada akira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:42:47 +0900

転送です。
　テキサスで　９月１４日処刑予定の　フランシス・ニュートンの処刑をしない
ようにとのブッシュ大統領・テキサス州知事・議員などへの請願です。

FREE Frances Newton! She is Innocent!

*EMERGENCY: STOP THE TEXAS EXECUTION OF FRANCES NEWTON
ON SEPTEMBER 14! *

*FRANCES IS THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN
SCHEDULED TO BE EXECUTED BY TEXAS IN MODERN HISTORY. *

*NEW EVIDENCE AFFIRMS HER INNOCENCE.*

Please join the online campaign to *STOP THE EXECUTION OF FRANCES 
NEWTON!* She is scheduled to be executed by the state of Texas on 
September 14.
*YOUR EMERGENCY ACTION IS NEEDED NOW!*
Send emails to Texas Governor Rick Perry, Attorney General Greg Abbott, 
President Bush, Congressional leaders and Senators and Representatives 
from Texas and the Texas State Legislature, the Mayor of Houston and 
Houston City Councilors, The Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, U.N. 
Secy General Kofi Anan and your senators and representative, DEMANDING 
that Frances' execution be stopped IMMEDIATELY!

請願署名のＵＲＬです。英文で　手紙の最後に　from Japan　と書き加える必要
があります。　それと送り先（候補）がおおいので、それにチェックを入れるの
に少し手間が掛かります。

*http://www.iacenter.org/francesnewtoncampaign.shtml*
for the following letter to be sent in your name:

Sample Text (you will be able to edit it on the website):
........................................................
Governor Perry, Attorney General Abbott, President Bush, Senators and 
Representatives, Houston Mayor White, Houston City Councilors, and Texas 
Board of Pardons and Paroles:

On September 14, 2005, Frances Newton, AN INNOCENT WOMAN, is scheduled 
to be executed by the state of Texas. If the jury had known the facts 
that are presently known, they would not have found Frances guilty nor 
given her the death sentence. The dubious motive, unrealistic timeline, 
the police's refusal to follow important leads, and most of all, her 
incompetent counsel, all point to the compelling evidence that proves 
Frances Newton is innocent. She has been on death row for 18 years, and 
you have already granted her a 120- day stay. But on the basis of new 
evidence, Frances needs to finally have her day in court. We plead to 
you in good conscience to STOP THE EXECUTION OF FRANCES NEWTON.

Sincerely,

-------

For more information and to order DVD's of Frances or postcards to the 
Texas Governor, go to
*http://www.freefrances.org
*
-------

STOP THE EXECUTION OF FRANCES NEWTON CAMPAIGN
International Action Center
39 West 14th Street, Room 206
New York, NY 10011
1-212-633-6646
email: [email-masked]
http://www.iacenter.org