Subject: [mathfp 1640] ベネズエラへの干渉をしないよう求めるブッシュ大統領への手紙

From: asada akira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:42:58 +0900

ベネズエラへ　アメリカが干渉しないようもとめるブッシュ大統領（とアメリカ
上院議員等）への手紙が　下記のサイトからできます。　　浅田
*

 http://www.iacenter.org/venezcampaign.shtml 

手紙は　下記のようなものです（これに署名）

Sample Text (you will be able to edit it on the website):

........................................................

President Bush, Senators and Congressional Representatives:

Recent intelligence reports from Venezuela and the U.S. point to 
menacing plans for the assassination of President Hugo Chavez. The 
United States government directly and indirectly has a major 
responsibility for these plans. A concentrated defamation campaign has 
been carried out by the US government against President Chavez and has 
been bolstered by the mainstream media in this country. This campaign 
has opened the doors to the most violent sector of the opposition in 
Venezuela.

The United States has set off a deliberate campaign to threaten, 
undermine and destabilize the democratic government of Venezuela. This 
includes statements calling for regime change, unsubstantiated 
accusations of links and support to terrorist groups, funding opposition 
organizations through the NED and USAID, and in many other ways.

Statements hostile to the Venezuelan government made by high ranking 
officers of the United States government, including President George 
Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Defense Secretary Donald 
Rumsfeld, US Special Envoy to the Western Hemisphere for the Secretary 
of State Otto Reich, and Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Western 
Hemisphere Affairs Roger Noriega are meant to poison and rupture 
relationships, contrary to a good neighbor policy.

Recently declassified information has also shown the United States' own 
role in the failed April coup of
2002 and the oil sabotage that followed.

The Bolivarian government of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was 
democratically elected, winning 9 election processes in just 7 years. 
These have been faultless elections with a high voter turnout, many of 
them monitored by international observers including the OAS and the 
US-based Carter Center.

The majority of the Venezuelan people support President Chavez, who 
governs within the legality of the Venezuelan constitution. Under his 
leadership, the government is using the country's resources, 
particularly the oil revenues, to meet the needs of the people, 80% of 
whom have been living in poverty until now.

As a sovereign nation, Venezuela has the right to freely choose its 
trading and political partners and bolster its own protection without 
the interference of any foreign government, particularly that of the 
United States. This is not a threat to any neighboring country or to the 
integrity and national security of the United States.

I call on the United States government, the military and the C.I.A. to 
cease and desist from all activities that threaten and undermine the 
Venezuelan democratic government and the physical integrity of its 
President Hugo Chavez Frias.

I demand that the bilateral United States-Venezuela extradition treaty 
of 1922 be honored, and that Luis Posada Carriles, a CIA agent who 
escaped from prison in Venezuela where he was facing charges of 
masterminding the 1976 explosion of a Cubana airliner that killed 73 
people, be extradited to Venezuela as that country requested.

Sincerely,

/(Your signature will be appended here based on the contact information 
you enter on the IAC website) /