Subject: [mathfp 1500] Urgent Action to Defend Nepalese Activist

From: asada akira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:18:20 +0900

浅田です。
　ネパールのクーデターについてはご存知でしょうが　ネパール アムネステイ 
前議長の　クリシュナ　パハデイの救援要請の手紙への署名が　呼び返られてい
ます。
　英文ですが　関心のある方は協力をお願いします。　

We need your help right now.

Krishna Pahadi, the founding chairman of the Human Rights and Peace 
Society (HURPES), was arrested at the organization's office in Nepal's 
capital, Kathmandu, on February 9. Krishna Pahadi, the former president 
of Amnesty International's Nepal section, is well known as one of the 
country's leading human rights defenders. His whereabouts are unknown 
and there are serious concerns for his safety. 

Please use the link below to contact Nepalese officials immediately.  

ACT NOW:
http://takeaction.amnestyusa.org/ctt.asp?u=648666&l=11908 

You can help us spread the word by telling your friends about Krishna 
Pahadi's case and urging them to take action on his behalf:
http://takeaction.amnestyusa.org/ctt.asp?u=648666&l=11914

Thank you for your efforts to protect human rights.

Rosa Del Angel
Amnesty International USA
Online Action Center
http://takeaction.amnestyusa.org/ctt.asp?u=648666&l=11915

+++++++++++++++++++++++
You received this message because [email-masked] is a member of 
the mailing list originating from [email-masked]. To 
unsubscribe from all mailing lists originating from [email-masked], send an email to [email-masked] with "Remove" in the subject line. 
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from this newsletter by going to 
http://takeaction.amnestyusa.org/unsubscribe